As part of the Professional tier, we offer unlimited offline usage. In any Pulselocker compatible DJ application, you can download as many tracks as you want to your device (assuming you have space on your hard drive) and play those tracks back without an internet connection. On the website, you can do this by clicking the “make available offline” button on tracks or playlists. Once you open your DJ application, Pulselocker will sync and download your offline tracks. Please note that you must add a track to a playlist in order to take it offline.
Articles in this section
- How can I import playlists from other music streaming services into Pulselocker?
- Can I use Pulselocker at public venues?
- How much does Pulselocker cost?
- Where is Pulselocker available?
- Is Pulselocker a DJ pool?
- Why isn't the player working?
- If I cancel my subscription, can I keep the files I've downloaded?
- How does the offline component of Pulselocker work?
- Can I use Pulselocker on my mobile device?
- What is the audio quality?